Here for you in difficult times
Please know we will do all we can to support you and your family through these extraordinary times.
However, it is important to understand we will be providing a restricted range of services following the latest government guidance on tackling the Coronavirus crisis.
Our number-one priority will continue to be ensuring all customers and their families remain safe and secure in their homes, whilst safeguarding the welfare and wellbeing of our staff.
As a result, our offices are now closed and our factoring staff are working from home.
These new working arrangements are focused on providing essential services and in putting them in place, we have:
- fully equipped staff to work from home and although home visits are suspended, your business advisor will remain in contact with you by telephone, email and text;
- restricted repairs and maintenance to emergency and essential services only;
- suspended our internal repairs service for homeowners, and the gutter cleaning and stairlighting upgrade programmes under way in some blocks until further notice;
- urged all customers to let us know if they will find it difficult to pay their bills;
- prioritised the work of Neighbourhood Environmental Teams to focus on essential services, such as fire-safety patrols and cleaning in multi-storeys and bulk uplifts;
- created local Rapid Response teams to handle priority requests;
- worked with our building insurance and home contents insurance providers to ensure that their claims handlers are in place should you need them.
We will be updating our website with key information for what this means for you and the services you get from us. All the information you should need will be in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Now is the time, if you haven’t done so already, to open an online account. You can register for or log in to your My YP account at www.miantiaoji.com.cn/my-home/online/my-yp. Also remember, you can pay your factoring bills by:
- Direct Debit: go to Direct Debit to download the form to get this set up;
- an online account: it’s free to register for My YP (login or register at www.miantiaoji.com.cn/my-home/online/my-yp) and remember you can do lots more 24/7 online;
Our message to all customers is if you’re worried about paying your bills, get in touch. The sooner you contact us, the quicker we can help you.
Finally, please be assured we are here for you and we will do everything we can to support you and your family through these difficult times.
Our staff are still working round the clock to provide services to you but please be patient if we are not able to respond to you within our normal timescales. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Thursday, May 21, 2020